Close this search box.

Need help with a non-urgent medical or admin request? Contact us online.


Who do I see?

111/MIU if severe/GP or Nurse Practitioner if several episodes


Pinch nose (do not lean head back) and apply ice pack. Find out more information about nose bleeds. If concerned, you can ring 111, or attend our Minor Injuries Unit. Be particularly cautious if you have ongoing or recurrent nosebleeding and take blood thinning medication.

You can complete an online consultation or phone the reception desk on 01297 32126 to arrange your appointment.