Close this search box.

Need help with a non-urgent medical or admin request? Contact us online.

Vitamin B12 Injection

Who do I see?

Practice Nurse or HCA (Health Care Assistant)


You can complete an online consultation or phone the reception desk on 01297 32126 to arrange your appointment.

You may be able to avoid having regular injections by taking a very high dose oral tablet. Please discuss with your GP for more information.

Further information about Vitamin B12 or folate deficiency anaemia, available from NHS UK.