In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide a range of specialist clinics and services.
Our practice nurses operate an appointment system for a variety of treatments including cervical smears, wound dressings and ear syringing. We also employ health care assistants who are responsible for routine blood tests, ECG’s, new patient checks and some dressings.
- Stop smoking
- Weight loss
- Minor injuries
- Minor ailments
- Warfarin monitoring
To complete the comprehensive range of healthcare available at our practice patients can also benefit from the following:
- Child health and immunisation – We hold regular child immunisation clinics. Your child will be sent appointments by a computerised recall system.
- Family planning – You will be able to obtain advice on family planning from any of our doctors or our practice nurses.
- Ante-natal clinics – Routine ante-natal care is carried out by the midwives. If you are newly pregnant please ask at reception for a midwife booking form. They will normally plan to meet with you for the first time at about 10 weeks into your pregnancy.
- Minor surgery – Many minor surgical procedures are carried out on the premises by appointment, you must see your GP first for assessment of suitability.
- Joint injection Clinics – Several of our GPs are able to carry out steroid injections to alleviate pain in shoulders, hands, knees etc. you will need to be seen by your own GP in the first instance to assess your suitability.
Unfortunately we do not offer a Travel Vaccination clinic. You will need to make arrangements with alternative private services.